Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clinica de Maternidad
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:15:09 -0400

Thanks, Ted!  People often walked for hours and then waited all day to be
seen by the doctors and dentists but I never heard a word of complaint.
 Here is another photo of the clinics:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/73490494

Hope you have a wonderful time in Barcelona!!  Drink a toast and stack a
few Leicas for the rest of us.

LOL

Tina