Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:28:25 +0000

Price may be similar, size/weight most certainly is not - that is (partly)
why I use my M more than my dSLR.

john

A CMOS sensor for medium format I'm thinking is way out there. Out of the
box. Will this reinvent medium format digital photography?
As in will you be able to crank up the iso like you can with 24x36mm?
Because if you can there will be people trading in their M system digital
for the S. even after the M system goes CMOS.
The cameras cost the same.
Is the price of the glass really that much different?
The functionality of the S might be overwhelming.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012)