Subject: [Leica] IMG: Minarets, Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 08:31:18 -0700

Hi Tina,

> I missed it this year :-(

Given the wind, cold nights, lack of clouds, and lack of snow & thus
lack of significant water in the streams, you picked a good year to
miss it.  My nose is still suffering from the cold wind exposure.

> I hope they change the policy next year!!

I wouldn't hold my breath.  We had one photographer show up even
though it was not a photo session.  Roy and I were there, so he
decided to come anyway.  He had a great time.  It really doesn't
matter what they label the sessions if Roy and I are there.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Minarets, Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada)
Message from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] IMG: Minarets, Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada)