Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:30:24 +0000

The original LeicaRumors page said that there were some rumours of the S2
for selling for less (perhaps as little as $10K) once the S3 was out

john

Does it say some where the differences between the 10 and 23k versions?

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012)