Subject: [Leica] Message 2, Vol 50, Issue 248
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:
I apologize to Gerry.
I should learn to edit my own writing better.
Once my post appeared I reread it and saw how it could be taken wrongly.
I immediately saw that my writing said the wrong thing. Not in any way did I
mean to imply the photo had been altered. I did not mean to call the
authenticity in question I was trying to say something completely different.
The lesson for me to learn is that I should be more careful in what I write.
I have written an e-mail directly to Gerry as well.
The photo is a real treat.
Rod Smith

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Message 2, Vol 50, Issue 248)