Subject: [Leica] LR 4.1 Question about order of images in Library mode
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 07:04:08 -0700

Thanks, Gerry.. that worked....

I have the Martin Evening book on LR4.  But sometimes you cannot find some (
really obvious and desirable) feature even in the book.  Nomenclature ( my
words vs book words) do not match up well.... and you end up with some
really obtuse feature showing, and you have no idea how you got
there.....and more importantly, how to go to what you want....

Very powerful program.... and generally. It acts as my thinking wishes....
If I don't screw it up!

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net