Subject: [Leica] Ted in Barcelona - first snaps
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:52:57 -0400

how wonderful you could attend!
and Lluis looks okay.
:-)
bharani

Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 08:00:18 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: lug Group <lug at leica-users.org>

It is early morning and I am sitting in Barcelona airport, waiting for my
flight to Alicante. Last night, LUGgers from three continents had dinner at
a wonderful traditional restaurant selected by our host Lluis. In
attendance were Uncle Ted, Geoff and the rest of the Hoppies, Daniel
Ridings (yes, he flew in from Sweden for the occasion!), yours truly and of
course Lluis. Here are four snaps, of course taken with my M8 and quickly
processed on my iPad here at the airport:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/PhotoSync/20837048_ww6dFC#!i=1948217301&k=dMctQHS

Definitely worth flying up here to meet Ted, even if for just a few hours.
The rest of them will conquer Barcelona during the next few days, but since
my daughter is so inconsiderate as to have her high school graduation this
afternoon, I must go back home now :(

Cheers,
Nathan