Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M9. For real this time.
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:26:03 -0400

A few months ago I put my M9 up for sale then things were looking up a
bit so I kept it. We also descended into a nasty
political-economic-cultural heated discussion which didn't really solve
anything. So I went to the archives and copied the meat of my old ad
and here it is again, for sale, my M9:

I bought it October of 2010.
Bottom plate has a brassy ring around the edges. There is a small
impact mark on the bottom plate as well; opposite side of the lock.

Camera returned from Leica NJ with a new sensor during
the last week of January 2012. Camera actuations as of today ~ 10,000.
(I just reloaded my OS and don't have M9Info yet.) OEM warranty is
still good through October of this year. I can send it out to Leica NJ
for the CLA
+ warranty extension if the prospective buyer were to pay for it. About
an extra $400 USD.

Viewfinder is very crisp, clear and accurate. The red dot had its paint
removed and is a nice brushed steel dot now. The M9 white paint flaked
out the week I bought the camera. I can also include my custom made
Yashica Electro logo which I cut out of a broken 35 GTN body and filed
to fit the depression where the red dot sat. It's perfect on the camera.

Camera will come with 2 OEM batteries and 2 aftermarket batteries.
Charger is the old M8 charger but not to worry, there is also a Belkin
Dual charger with 2 new Leica M battery adapter plates included.

Other stuff that is included:

Thumbs-Up CSEP-1.
16GB Transcend Class 10 SDHC card.

I can provide photos if you like.

I'm asking $5000 + insured shipping with direct signature confirmation.
If in the greater Philadelphia area (to include Washington DC,
Baltimore, and NYC) I can deliver the camera most likely.

I'll consider a user Nikon S2, S3 or SP body in partial trade. I've
gotten rid of all my Leica lenses (except the 21 SA) and replaced them
with RF Nikkors, I might as well have a body to use them with.

Thanks all.
Phil Forrest

--
http://philipforrestphoto.wordpress.com/