Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Intercontinental LUG gathering in Barcelona News TINA
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 19:07:02 +0200

Pleasure Tina,

we spoke of a lot of Leica and Luggers of course, details will come
out progessively when they're all back - In the meantime I think that
Doc Ted referred to someone called Henning when I took the pix ... ;-)

I'll try to process the rest later tonight or tomorrow and see if
Ihave anything worth sharing with you all.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 6 juil. 12 ? 03:19, Tina Manley a ?crit :