Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cats Before Work
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:06:25 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Sonny, Barney, Tina, Herbert, and George.

I was (inside) standing above a table we have under the upstairs window so
the cats can sit and look down (or up) into our back yard.  I took three
frames where they were licking each other, but forgot to dial in minus
compensation, so they were all blurred with their movement and camera shake.
Then they looked up at a bird on a utility wire, I dialed in -1, and got
this one picture before the critters jumped onto the floor.  The force was
with me.  ;~)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations