Subject: [Leica] A couple of misc shots Mom and the moon
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:24:04 -0700

Here is one of my mom a month after her 92nd birthday.  We went out to lunch
and I could not resist.  Sorry,  no shadow side in this one.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/momdad/Mom-2871.jpg.html

And this one is the day after full moon rising down the street from me.
Just had time to run in and grab the camera, change lenses get a tripod and
shoot.  The 4th shot it was already too high and lost its color.  No great
foreground like benches.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/moonrise-2866-Edit.jpg.html

It looks a lot darker on the LUG gallery than the stand alone file on my
computer.  And that looks darker than when viewed in Lightroom.

View them large if you like.

comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A couple of misc shots Mom and the moon)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A couple of misc shots Mom and the moon)