Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 14:55:37 -0700

Linhof TehcniKardan.... folds up real small, fairly light, WA bellows
available..... Widest lens is around a 65, with the bag bellows... up to
450mm.

Came in 2 models... a 45 and a 45S ( the differences are too small to really
mention, and make no operational differences) and a 23 and a 23S for 6x9.

Bob is trying to sell his, and I am going to sell mine....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net
I am looking for a large format camera 4x5 and would like to hear
recommendations.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] iPhone 4S victim)