Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:00:18 -0500

That will work too, assuming a really good scanner.  I am a b&w person,
however, so that means (meant) zone exposure and corresponding
development, after measurement of test negs with a densitometer and all
that.  My Pentax spot meter still has all kinds of stuff taped on it for
exposure for X film and Y development at N-2, N-1 and so on.  But
digital renders that all obsolete.  A soon to be acquired Nikon D800e
will make a fine 16x20 or 16x24 print, in b&w even thanks to Silver
Efex.  For scanning though, I would probably prefer an E6 slide film if
you can find it and tame it.  I think Ektachrome has been discontinued,
but you can still buy Fuji.

Ken