Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 22:24:03 -0700

The easiest way to tell a 45 from a 45S is to look at the front standard.

At the "bend" at the bottom of the L shaped upright there is either a 3
piece design obvious ( 45S) or it looks like a bent piece of metal, 1 piece
(45).

YMMV on the Null position stops on the movements....some like em, some hate
em....

Bob folds up his camera.  When folded, it is about 2 inches thick.  This is
certainly doable but takes time and experience to do properly.  If you don't
want to learn, the bellows is removed with 2 quick releases on front and 2
on the back standards.... about a 5 second job....

Bob's camera used to sport a red white and blue paint job with yellow racing
stripes and flames on the bellows......  thus, sportier.
Mine just had small purple polka dots.  Dull.

We both had the cameras repainted in response to getting someone to take us
seriously when actually photographing.  They were painted on the Model T
assembly line... your choice of colors, as long as it is black.

Tongue in cheek on those last comments....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Subject: Re: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim

The S stands for stops. The horizontal swings, vertical rises and tilts of
both standards have  0 stops on them. It's also sportier...
;-)

Bob Adler
www.rgaphoto.com