Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the condolences re. Ada
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 00:24:58 -0700

Phil, Steve Ric, Ted, Bernie, Charlie, Jean-Michel, Bharani, Gerry, Ric,
Richard, Bob, Howard and Esther, Nathan, B.D,  and the LUG:

 From Katya and me, thanks so much for your good wishes and condolences
over the past week. It's really helped to know that our friends are
sending good thoughts our way.

--Peter
Apologies if I left anyone out--I got a *lot* of emails this week.

---------