Subject: [Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:32:38 -0400

And the 90 tele Elmarit was worse than the plane Elmarit which came before
it. Compactness as a reason for a new version is always something which
needs a real look at as many times its at the expense of quality. I hope not
thought because I feel when they get around to start looking at their
engineering with a more compact approach I'm real interested. But I see a
lot of what I feel is sloppy engineering of bulky heavy gear which they rush
out with with the idea that they'll just get you to buy another one when
they get around to putting some real thought into it and make it as compact
as it really should have been when it first came out.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner