Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour de France - Metz last Friday
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:12:03 -0700

I am impressed by the fact that if you look where the bike wheels contact
the pavement, there is almost no deflection of the tire.  Those puppies must
really be pumped up.  I ride with Vredestein Fortezza SE's and I sometimes
pump them to 135psi, but they deflect much more than that.  Of course, I
weight close to 200 pounds, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Aram