Subject: [Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:20:10 +0000

This thread is clearly Nikon and OT ;-) Unlike another recent one....

john

This is probably not the time or place, but I really like my 21/2.8 Kobalux
LTM. Great for those available light landscapes when all you have is your
Leica IIIf (trying to get back on Leica here...when I want to know about
Nikon, I can check out Ken "PayPal" Rockwell).

Sent from my iJeff

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana
USA