Subject: [Leica] Ted magic moments 20 years after ...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 02:07:19 +0200

It was in 1992 that Ted was in Barcelona Olympic Games, just 20 years
later we have been in some same places where he was, the Stadium and
the Olympic Swimming Pool where he has shot a jumper with Barcelona in
the background that remains as an iconic image of the Olympic Games
and everybody remind it.

Here we was shared the most emotional moments of his days in
Barcelona. I have posted 12 pictures that starts here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_LUG_Meeting_JUL_2012/L1027490.jpg.html

Please click 12 times or look in slideshow viewing them large, thanks
for looking, your c&c are always apreciated.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Ted magic moments 20 years after ...)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Ted magic moments 20 years after ...)