Subject: [Leica] They need some help
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:39:33 +0200

Thank you Philippe, very kind and nice words! Good suggestion! but
Geoff is already in Australia.... maybe he was thinking about such
advice and he was gone to Brisbane ...

Use the M9 was really a pleasure to return to the "classical concept
of the lenses", the M8 is an excellent tool, but on the M9 you are
encountering again your classical uses, mainly using a couple of
lenses I did a great use with my M, the 35 and the 75 mm, particularly
the last one, it is quite difificult precise focusing with the M8, but
it fits perfectly in the M9 and gives what I'm used to obtain from
this lens, it was a real pleasant and tempting experience!

amiti?s
Lluis

It is cold in the North?

El 13/07/2012, a las 12:58, philippe.amard at sfr.fr escribi?: