Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen in passing in Narita airport
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:48:12 +0200

Wow! I knew Japan was on the other side of the globe, but I didn't
realize that things tilted that much! Why they tilt so much, you'd
never be able to get a full glass! :-)

Glad to know you're home safely. It was a real kick meeting everyone.
Now I'm waiting for word from Ted that all has gone well and that he
is home safely (or having a pleasant time while away).

Best,
Daniel