Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back to film!
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:01:21 -0500 (CDT)

Daniel,

You make a good point about negatives being better than the scans made from
them, and I would add, the prints made from negatives are better than the
scans as well.   This makes it impossible to compare things over the
internet, since scans are all that we can show on the internet.   You have
to have the actual darkroom prints from negatives in your hands to see how
good they can be.

Robert