Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tourist shots
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 22:15:48 +0200

Goosebumps ... that's the word ...

Eutropius was a powerful, powerful politician. No friend of the
church. As with most Byzantine powerful politicians, he made enemies,
deadly enemies. Fearing for his life he fled to the church, this
church.

John had just a couple of hours to formulate his sermon the next
morning. Eutropius is there, clinging to the altar ... where he is
safe ...

John ...

"It's always a good time, but most of all now, to say "Vanity of
vanities ... " and he tears into a scathing sermon humiliating the
broken figure before him.

Yes ... goosebumps.