Subject: [Leica] Was WTB: Nikon AR-1 soft release now finders
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:34:28 +0930

> I agree Marty.
> I've long ago given up using my R primes on the 5D.
> Canon glass only on the 5D - just as the system was optimally designed to
> function.
> The recent "how about the Photar on the 5D sensor?" lapse into wishful
> thinking was just a silly momentary fantasy.

Indeed.  The problem for many of us is that we'd like these cameras to
work for doing things we can theoretically make them do, but in
practice they just aren't suitable for.

The worst difficulty for me is that I need manual focus SLRs and
autofocus ones, but when I travel or work away from home I can't take
everything.  Sometimes the choice is easy, but sometimes not.

Marty

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Was WTB: Nikon AR-1 soft release now finders)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Was WTB: Nikon AR-1 soft release now finders)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] AR-1 I have a slug of spares and finders)