Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: intercontinental LUG convention
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 07:41:55 +0200

Almost all of this week's picture's are from Thursday evening, when I flew
to Barcelona to have dinner with visiting LUG celebrities, chief among them
Ted Grant, who was visiting from Canada, and Geoff Hopkinson who had come
all the way from Australia. I suspect this week's pictures are of more
interest to the LUG than to the Olympus list, but hopefully they have some
photographic merit in their own right, so here goes:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=775

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain