Subject: [Leica] Two panos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:07:41 -0400

Perhaps its whose reality. I thought I recalled reading that many critters
see in black and white, night cats for sure I think and I'd not be at all be
surprised if a few of them saw with an IR bias. And for sure some of them
are way more into peripheral vision than humans are.
We all experience perhaps the electro magnetic spectrum differently.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography