Subject: [Leica] Granite, Oklahoma
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:20:24 -0500

No, I didn't go to the prison - might be a good idea when the light is
better.  I bought Steve Simon's book, "The Passionate Photographer", today,
in print yet.  My iPad says, this book will not display on your device.  I
like his comment that his wife, with her little point and shoot, finds
colors and textures that elude him...my experience exactly!