Subject: [Leica] The largest American flag I have ever seen on a house!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:46:35 +0100

 "Chris Crawford" <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1121&category=27

Chris,
Is this taken down at night? The reason I ask is that it in Ireland we have
a law saying the flag must be lowered and put away by sunset. The flag in
your photo looks a little distressed - a bit like the house, but that just
might be shadows, but I thought... hmmm a lazy patriot, especially as you
were up at the crack of dawn to get the light and I'd be surprised if the
flagraiser beat you to the light!!

Nice photo though.

Douglas
_________