Subject: [Leica] Granite, Oklahoma
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:32:59 -0500

David,

Thanks for the critique and you are correct.  I isolated the objects when I
took the photos and then even more when I cropped them.  These items are on
poles in the front yard of his house.  It would have been a better photo if
I had stepped back and taken in the whole image - sort of like Keith Carter
did with primitive art in "The Blue Man" and others.  When I go back I will
try that.

Best,

Ken