Subject: [Leica] Excuse for Absence
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:10:58 -0400

Dear PESO:

I would like to apologize in advance for not commenting on the many
wonderful photos that have been posted lately.  I spent two days cooking
and cleaning in preparation for company from Switzerland who spent the
whole week-end with us.  Then I got up this morning and drove 650 miles to
purchase two doors and a laundry hamper found on Craig's List in
Winston-Salem and Wilmington, NC.  I'm exhausted!

As a result, I have over 1000 messages in my Inbox which will probably have
to be deleted unread.

Please excuse my absence!  I'll be back soon.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com