Subject: [Leica] Belgium/Netherlands Trip
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:26:26 +0200

May is usually nice. Not hot, not cold, perfect for walking around cities
etc. But whichever month you choose, there is no getting away from the fact
that it rains a lot in B and NL, so be prepared to adjust plans accordingly
(e.g. pick a rainy day to see the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam etc.).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain