Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Snaps
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:12:49 -0500

Hi Barry,

The yellow bird IS a Cessna 180, based in Chattanooga, TN.  It appears to be
a recent paint job.  The FAA records record it as a 180H, but don't give a
date of manufacture.

The vortex generators are on a Beech Baron.  I have flown a number of hours
in Cherokees with the Hershey Bar wing, so I'm familiar with the term.  Not
fancy, but it performs well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA