Subject: [Leica] FS: Friday: Leica Minilux
From: derogers at comcast.net (derogers)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:45:24 -0500

Here is a Leica titanium Minilux 35mm film camera, has a fixed 40mm F2.4
Summarit lens.  It is in working condition, includes camera, leather slip in
case, wrist strap, instruction manual and box.  I would describe the
condition as good, there are wear marks, the glass appears clean, seals look
good, no leakage in battery compartment, and the flash works.  Photos of
camera are available, just email me.  $225 includes shipping and paypal in
the USA.  I am located in Nashville.

Thanks

David Rogers

Drpro(at)Comcast.net