Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bus, or plus bus...)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:33:29 +0200

And who says I delete them? You may not be aware of this, but it is actually
possible to copy pictures off an SD card without deleting them, so that they
can be copied again onto the computer at home later. What a revelation, eh?

The campings where we will stay have wifi, but since we don't have a sag
wagon, the iPad will be the only computer.

And in general, I'd rather post imperfectly processed images with
interesting content than boring pictures impeccably processed in the latest
Photoshop.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman