Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...)
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:38:42 +0000 (UTC)

Here's my own conclusion. Obviously YMMV and some people are suffering from
severe dislocation in the time-space continuum, or just can't read. :-(
Anyway...

1. Experimenting with Revel, iPhoto and Photoforge (which were the leading
finalists) gave me one or more fits, so while they'll probably stay
installed, I doubt I'll use them at all.

2. Using Snapseed some more still leaves me feeling that of the iPad
solutions this is probably the best match of features and UI (for me).

3. NONE of these is a solution for a good laptop.

4. NO laptop that I can afford and that I can carry when really traveling is
a substitute for a good desktop.

....and, ironically....

5. I decided I'm going to find a way to make room for my old but recently
upgraded M1330 XPS and take a laptop with me. I got some cover on that from
the fact that my wife, who had been in a very anti-laptop mood, decided that
she had to take hers in order to keep up with students' coursework and tests
while we're in the UK. :-D

So there it is...thanks all.

John Newell