Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bus, or plus bus...)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:26:08 -0400

On a laptop.
Like most pictures you see in a newspaper from working photographers.
I saw 15 AP photographers come into my B&N coffee shop and edit their takes
on their laptops, none of them Macs, and send them off to get picked up.
Its how a lot of photography gets done. And I saw other groups of
photographers descend on a starbucks and edit their shots during fashion
week. Some of them may have been bloggers.
I was fine with my old laptop but when I moved "up" to my Macbook Pro with
shiny screen my images were way flat so I got a much bigger NEC monitor.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography