Subject: [Leica] Some technical speculations re: rangefinder
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:18:24 +1000

Respectfully I disagree.
My prediction is for the M10 to look just like the M9  (and use the same
lenses) with a new sensor, faster, smarter.
None of that is to preclude other, different, additional products.
If the first is true I'm likely to upgrade, if the second, I'm likely to
upgrade AND be poorer still

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman