Subject: [Leica] Polar Bear Kill
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:00:23 +0530

Thanks to all who took time to look and comment. Leo, I always shoot
to the CF card - the SD is there only for overflows. Quibbles aside,
the D800E is an awesome camera - it was perfect for 99% of the
photographs, and most importantly, it gives me wide latitude in
cropping. If you plan to use it with a tripod, landscapes, macro, etc,
it has to be the greatest bargain going - MF quality at a fraction of
the cost. John Shaw was shooting next to me with a D4 - he rattled off
75 continuous RAW shots before his buffer protested. Maybe a combo of
a D800E and a D4 is the best to cover all types of photography.....
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Polar Bear Kill)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Polar Bear Kill)