Subject: [Leica] really stupid web question
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:47:01 +1200

Right. If you have a basic layout in iWeb  that you like it should not be
too hard to edit the content in DreamWeaver for a new page. There are plenty
of tricksy bits but basic HTML4 is quite simple, try opening an existing
page in DW and see how you get on?

Unless you do clever server-side stuff it is impossible (I think) to stop
image downloads, all you can do is make it harder.

john