Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 07:51:48 -0700

Gerry Walden OFFERED:

>I am working on a new project named 'Old Northam' and have posted a
>'taster' here http://wp.me/pT0pm-bR
>
> Comments are welcome.<<

Hi Gerry,
A wonderful project indeed. Given I've just returned from Wales and seeing
many of the villages and street scene types you've shown, I believe you
can't go wrong. Walking about some of the towns it was incredible to see for
real what generally most see only on post cards. Everyway one turned there
were photo possibilities of positive nature. Colourful and ancient in many
cases, but beautifully different!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] IMG: Old Northam project)