Subject: [Leica] A new M from Canon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:28:12 -0400

The EOS M
Canon?s first mirrorless camera
M stands for mirror. The thing which's not there.
Its a mirrorless fairly tiny body with interchangeable lenes but a
reasonably sized APS-C sensor. For such a tiny body I think its a very
reasonable sensor to body ratio. At a very reasonable price point as in
cheap. I like it. Looks like it would fit in most pockets and take very
competitive pix against  DSLR cameras three times its size. I call that
Leica-Like.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/07/23/Canon-announces-EOS-M-mirrorless-sys
tem-camera-hands-on-preview or
http://tinyurl.com/c2zuqnz

I do think it looks quite comical with an "EF 70-200mm F2.8 IS lens, using
optional EF-EOS M mount adapter". As shown as you scroll down.

It gives  you a choice of two lenes now:
A pancake and a monster....
I'll take the pancake please. With extra blueberries.
Next year I'd get the monster zoom.

Leica need to x2 to have interchangble glass
Call it the Y2.
Call it the LTM digital.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography