Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2012 #30 BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:42:37 -0700

David Keenan OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2012 #30

>A new picture. See it
> here<http://www.dlkphotography.com/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=0>.
>
> NEW BOOK: Pre-orders for signed, personalized copies of my new quirky
> little book* **IN THE GUTTER* will be offered very soon. Your eyes should
> be kept peeled! <<<<<

Hi Dave,
Well mon ami put me down for a copy, signed of course as soon as the book is
available! A quick look through photos posted and not to buy a copy would be
a shame! The images are quite intriguing and I can hardly imagine what a
completed book series would be. Damn fine selection and concept!

Hey Crew maybe it's time we started to look beyond the book stores to photo
books by "ON-LINE" members of the crew. If we can't support our own crew
producing interesting books, why the hell should we be supporting people
with big-time publishers producing them?

By the look of the small pre-view of photos posted this will be a very
interesting book to add to my collection of some 400 books. So how about
you? There are some book beauties ready for purchase from our buddies!

I'm re-organizing, not only my life, but my children and spouses have just
completed a major re-vamp of my house, now returned it to "a home!"
Certainly allowing me to go on after my loss.

This changing things includes my book collection into a better break down of
who the shooters are.  So we now have a new section with all the LUG year
books, others produced by Geoff Hopkinson, LUIS, now room for Dave's when
available.

May I make a suggest? Every crew member who has produced a book and selling
copies why don't we have a look at all those available  and see what can be
done to help some of the lads sell a few copies?

So please list your personal published books. Nothing ventured, nothing
gained. Worth a try! I know I've missed some, so it's important the titles
are posted with costs and availability!

It's going to be an interesting book Dave. Good on  you.

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2012 #30 BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!)