Subject: [Leica] The Fishbowl
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:53:24 +0200

Mark,

Thank you very much for your advice, I've just commented to Geoff (who
says me the same advice) that normally I want a natural look editing
my pictures but on this case with two persons with the same advice,
I'll try this.

Thank you very much for the "million dollar shot" if you found who
pay this we can split!

cheers
Lluis

El 23/07/2012, a las 20:30, Mark Rabiner escribi?: