Subject: [Leica] New to this list - some street shots from Albania
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:04:40 -0700

Welcome, and thanks for posting.
I am really working on expanding my horizons in regards to people and
"street" photography, been doing landscape mostly for many years, so I
won't address most of your images.
I'll leave that to my learned colleagues on the list.
However, there are three shots that grab me personally:

I love the light in this one.
http://www.avondel.com/Travel/Albania/22452845_r88mdp#!i=1922145811&k=TwfVjwp

This is very nice, I like the casualness of the man & his box of
mysterious stuff.
http://www.avondel.com/Travel/Albania/22452845_r88mdp#!i=1922141468&k=5NKX9R3

And the last is one that I wished I had seen...
http://www.avondel.com/Travel/Albania/22452845_r88mdp#!i=1922136003&k=gWMztRC

Keep at it!

Jay

--
Jay,
Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle