Subject: [Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:47:58 +0200

Thanks for the pictures, Bob. We had planned to visit the Bonaventure
cemetery but couldn't make it ... Next time! I can see your family is
famous, this is very impressive! Yes, Doroth?e and her family live in the
White Bluff area. Quite nice. When we're there, we love to walk along the
"shore" of Isle of Hope, very peaceful, lovely houses. As outsiders, we
can't get a thorough knowledge of what Savannah is all about - except when
reading THE book! We've met with a few "genuine" Savannahians, local artists
mainly, as Preston Russel and his wife Barbara, and then we socialize with
the academics of AASU, most of whom are not from the area. So our
impressions of the town are to be linked to our first-degree
perceptions!Thanks again for taking the time to answer my mail!Jean-Michel