Subject: [Leica] Fitzgerald Bench
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:52:43 -0700

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:48:32 -0700
From: Robert Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fitzgerald Bench
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>,

Found a new bench at the Fitzgerald Marine Preserve today. Haven't been
there in many years and the bench is a new addition.

For those who've never been there, it's a very erie spot. Many ghostly
looking dead trees.

I plan to go back tomorrow as I'm not happy with the lack of focal
sharpness on the bench; guess I misread the distance. But I still like this
image if the light doesn't cooperate tomorrow.

http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html

Hope you enjoy. C&C always appreciated,
Bob

Bob,
Lovely, somehow mysterious photo. The detail is amazing.
Did you use shadows and highlights adjustment to bring out the dark areas?
Thanks for posting.
Howard

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Fitzgerald Bench)