Subject: [Leica] PESO: Tricked out
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:52:45 -0500

>From what I know about bicycles, that one looks like it would be difficult
to steer, the four mirrors seem to be blocked from a rear view by the
viewing party, it almost has a flat on the rear tire, the headlight would
take a dynamo to fire it up, and what is that tailpipe thingee for?

But I guess none of my comments are to the point of the bicycle, are they?

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/