Subject: [Leica] Uncle Ted.. Can you comment?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:37:54 -0700

Thanks Ted... when you get a chance, please keep going....

It is a unique opportunity to have these images ( almost live) evaluated by
someone who is ( has been ) in the business of actually creating them....
and with a great historical aspect.....  They inspire us, as amateurs, to do
better, and what to look for on our own Soccer Saturdays, Swimming Sundays,
Football Fridays or whatever day it is that we are shooting our kids or
other.........

Thank you ....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Hi Frank,
Well I'll have ago at them in order. I'll try to keep the comments brief.

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Uncle Ted.. Can you comment?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Uncle Ted.. Can you comment?)