Subject: [Leica] IMGs: More Fitzgerald
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:51:57 -0700

Robert Adler SHOWED & ASKED:

> As threatened, I went back to Fitzgerald Marine Preserve today.
>
> First one is the bench photo from yesterday (I thought the bench wasn't
> sharp enough):
> http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html
>
> Second on the web page is from today. The bench is nailed and I warmed it
> up a bit as it was a little brighter and sunnier today (named Bench II):
> http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html

Hi Bob:
I prefer  "Bench  II " as it appears sharper and an overall crispness to the
complete scene!

Another item I thought you might have made something out of is... "The
fence?" Given your talent for working with benches and wooden things, the
split rail fence appears quite intriguing as a subject?  Maybe another day
doing another walk about you may find something?

merely a suggestion for a subject! :-)

But no question the second bench scene is best by far.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMGs: More Fitzgerald)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: More Fitzgerald)