Subject: [Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:00:43 -0500

A perfect image.  No Photoshop (I assume though I'm not so sure about the
ferret), just one of the many images some of us might note in passing but
not have the opportunity or nerve to photograph.  I remember my best
unrecorded image.  It was a gun show, and two guys were outside the building
underneath the gun show sign, one in overalls standing, the other sitting in
a lawn chair balancing a beer can on his gut.  Not that there is anything
wrong with responsible firearm ownership, just that these guys fit a
stereotype.  But a little voice told me to put the camera away (no, it
wasn't a majority of voices).  Great stuff as  consistently usual.

Ken